Fashionista Never Sleep. Fourni par Blogger.

T-shirt Dress

Robe Boutique Pologne / Basket Converse 

14 commentaires

  1. I love this shirt dress! It looks great with the converse you styled it with, plus it's such a laid back vibe perfect for the weekend.

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. J'adore!!!
    Deltrey de deltreylicious blog mode et beauté

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. hi.
    love your simple look.
    great choice.
    for me its hard to look cool in simple clothes:-(
    Love, MiKu

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. this shirt dress is so so beautiful! love the pocket details! you look stunning :)
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. you are so pretty

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. On que linda adorei o vestido <3

    Beijo grande,

    Veja a última novidade do blog e me diga sua opinião!

    Maah Music - SPCult: Pra quem gosta de música brasileira.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Cette tenue te vas très bien.
    Biz
    Adeline

    RépondreSupprimer